Monday, August 28, 2006

It's in the Doing

I am trying to find where I read recently a statement that people will usually say that they are friends with people who think like them. But when you really look at it, it turns out that they are friends with people who do things with them, even if they disagree on many issues of the day.

And someone close to me was telling me that he needed to get himself together, to work out his own issues, before he could do anything else. But I told him that I thought it was not introspection alone that helps you find your way, it's being with other people who are also learning and growing.

It's not in the thinking, it's in the doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get admission to persistently fast.


Visit my web site :: quote for car

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home