Monday, May 01, 2006

David Corwell

David Corwell is a very nice man who is always cheerful, pleasant, and great to be around. Maybe that's because he lets that other side out in "dark tales of elves" and his other fantasy and science fiction writing. Hmmm. In any case, you'll find him at most Southwest Writers meetings manning the book table, where SWW lets members sell their books. He is very active at SWW and also with the Writers to Writers group that meets the second Monday of the month at the Hastings on Coors. He invited me to give a talk there next Monday, May 8, and I picked the topic, which is "The Non-Fiction Book Proposal: What I Learned from Michael Larsen". So come by if you're interested in writing or if you just want to buy a book!

Cloaked in Shadow: Dark Tales of Elves
Cloaked in Shadow: Dark Tales of Elves

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks!

Look into my web blog car insurance plans

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home