Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Southwest Writers Tonight

I am off on my way to Southwest Writers tonight. I hope to get some writers to put their books on the Southwest Writer's table that I will be manning at the Toastmasters Spring Conference Friday and Saturday. My book will be there, too, of course! And lots of information about Southwest Writers for Toastmasters to read. I think Toastmasters and Southwest Writers will go together well. For more information about the Toastmasters District 23 Spring Conference, click here:

Toastmasters District 23

and for information about Southwest Writers, click here:

Southwest Writers

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

Thanks for the conference plug, Marianne.

For anybody in the Albuquerque area, Darren La Croix, 2001 world champion of public speaking will be presenting a workshop FOR THE PUBLIC at noon on Friday at the Marriott.

While you were enjoying Southwest Writers, you missed an insane evening of assembling registration packets. Sure it was much more efficient doing it in my living room last year by myself, but this was a whole lot more fun!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne - how was the meeting? I missed it for my daughter's Senior Academic Letter assembly. 'twas a night to be a proud mama rather than an aspiring writer.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home