Monday, April 24, 2006

Toastmasters Spring Conference

The Toastmasters District 23 Spring Conference in Albuquerque started with a special humor educational session open to the public at noon on Friday. Then we had registration, the Table Topics contest, dinner, and a comedy night show with several comedians and starring Darren LaCroix, all of which lasted until about 11:00 PM. Then we were up at 7:00 AM on Saturday for the first meeting of the day, breakfast, educational sessions, lunch, more educational sessions, the district business meeting, the International Speech Contest, dinner, and karaoke that was still going on when I left at 11:30 PM. Then we were up at 8:00 AM on Sunday for a breakfast skillbuilder and review of the conference. Whew!

About half way through I started wondering if I shouldn't miss some of this and get some sleep instead, but I quickly rejected that idea. I can sleep any old day. I wouldn't want to have missed any of it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts every day along with a mug of coffee.

My homepage - auto insurance quotes free

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home