Sunday, April 30, 2006

Success!

Success! And all I had to do was call Hughesnet. That's it. They didn't do anything and it started working. While waiting, I entertained myself by trying to follow the instructions on the Hughesnet website. I found the System Control Center and tried a Connectivity Test. It failed. I tried it again. It passed. By then, I had gotten through to a very nice technical person. But when I tried to duplicate the problems I was having, everything was working! The technician thought I had spoken with someone else before her and said maybe they sent a signal through that freed it up, but she was the first person I talked to. Could a connectivity test be a connectivity fix? Or is this little blinking box on my desk just playing with me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do they say, Marianne? You can't argue with success? I hope it stays high speed for you. Hang in there, and enjoy the view of the southern skies!

Yours in transition,

Peg (moved 8 months ago; I can relate!)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home