Friday, April 21, 2006

Toastmasters Educational Session for the Public Today

The Toastmasters District 23 Spring Conference in Albuquerque starts tonight. But today at noon, Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking Darren LaCroix is giving a FREE WORKSHOP OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!! Darren is a great and very funny speaker, so come and learn what it's all about.

Today, Friday, April 21, from 12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM

Albuquerque Marriott
2100 Louisiana Boulevard NE
(northwest corner of I-40 and Louisiana)

There is more information online at www.district23.org. See you there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this web site by means of my cousin.
I am now not sure whether or not this put up is written via him as no one else recognize such distinct about
my problem. You're incredible! Thank you!

my website ... insurance auto quote

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home