Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Bags Take a Different Flight

I was late getting to the airport. My bags couldn't be checked on the flight I had tickets for. I had to buy alternate tickets for my bags and let them wait for the next flight. But it was no problem getting up to the counter and getting on the plane I was originally scheduled for, so I did that, made my connection on time, and got to DC as scheduled. My bags should have been a few hours behind me, but they weren't. I know you're not surprised. As it turned out, my bags made it on the next flight, but that flight was delayed. The flight after that was delayed also, but not as long as the flight my bags were on. So, I got to watch several flights from Dallas (American's hub) unload until mine finally got there at 12:30 AM. As things turned out, I was glad I didn't take that next flight with my bags! I would have been 7 hours later getting into DC and not had the fine dinner with my brother that I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home