Saturday, October 10, 2009

If They Don't Meet My Expectations, I Need a New Plan

I still have expectations of the people who work for me. But if they don’t meet my expectations, I know that being disappointed or angry is just my aversion to admitting I might have been wrong and to having to come up with a new plan. Whether the plan is mine or is developed by a group I belong to, my expectations are what I think will work. If I am right, everyone can and will do their part, the parts will accomplish the whole of what we want to do, and we will achieve our goals. If I am wrong, not everyone can or will do their part or they don’t know what their part is or the parts will not accomplish the whole, and we will have to review our plan and come up with a new one. That’s the way it is. Getting angry will not change the way it is. It will only waste time and energy.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home