Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Toastmasters International

This morning I got an e-mail from a Toastmaster in Australia. Tonight I went to a meeting with a Toastmaster friend I met here who has been away for the past few years working in England. Of course, she attended club meetings over there, too. She says they're better speakers than we are, more command of the language, I think she said. We were at a demonstration meeting to try to start a new club in Taylor Ranch (meeting every other Tuesday at 7:00 PM at the Taylor Ranch Community Center), so we had Toastmasters from clubs all over Albuquerque and Rio Rancho there. I've already met Toastmasters from all over New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Arizona. In August, I will be going to the International Convention in Washington, DC (my home town), where I will get to know Toastmasters from all over the world. I'm lovin' it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is truly a fastidious one it helps new web users, who
are wishing for blogging.

Also visit my web-site ... young cheap car insurance

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home