Monday, July 17, 2006

B. Dalton Booksellers

So I heard through the grapevine, well, really, from Gary Wilson at POW New Mexico (Promoting Outstanding Writers), that there is to be a local author booksigning at B. Dalton Booksellers in Cottonwood Mall this Saturday. So I called them up. But they wouldn't let me participate because my book is not available from www.barnesandnoble.com. Really it is, but only through their "authorized resellers", that is, my publisher, which is ebookstand.com. That made me wonder why B. Dalton buys all their books from Barnes & Noble, so I looked it up. They are Barnes & Noble! I didn't know that!

I can't find any publicity on the event though, not in the Albuquerque Tribune or the Albuquerque Journal or anywhere on the web. If you have seen anything on it, let me know. I like local authors, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home