Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lieutenant Governor of Marketing

This year, which for Toastmasters is July 1 through June 30, I am Lieutenant Governor of Marketing for Toastmasters District 23, which is all of New Mexico and El Paso County. Today, I was putting together the information I received from the outgoing District officers about people, groups, or companies who are interested in starting new Toastmasters clubs. Then I passed it along to the people who will help me in my term. That's what I love about Toastmasters, how we all work together to help others and the organization and how that helps us to be better at whatever we want to do.

As Napoleon Hill said,
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."

And as Ralph Smedley, the founder of Toastmasters, said,
"Let us share with others the benefits we have gained for ourselves."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home