Monday, May 29, 2006

The Danger of Reading (continued)

We didn’t go anywhere special for vacation, just stayed at home. I like to read, but if I heard a noise while reading Edgar Allen Poe, I might say:
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door --
Only this, and nothing more."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something again and help others like you aided me.

My webpage - best affordable auto insurance

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home