Friday, May 19, 2006

Interview Questions

A fellow Toastmaster asked me how you can tell if someone is not being honest about their ability to do a job. I said that you can verify their education and employment if you think that will give you the information you need. But I think it is more important to find out if they want to do the job. She agreed. So how do you tell that?

Tomorrow I will be the Table Topics Master at Albuquerque Weekenders Toastmasters. That means that I will be in charge of asking questions to randomly selected people so that they can practice their impromptu speaking, and I thought I would ask those kinds of questions. These are a few that I thought of:

What was the best job you ever had and why was it the best?
What was the worst job you ever had and why was it the worst?
What do you want to be doing five years from now?
What will you definitely not be doing five years from now?
What would you do if you could not fail?
What is the coolest job in the world?

Can you think of any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home