Monday, November 07, 2005

For Sophia

I'm sorry that I was so distracted and full of myself when I saw you. I've been thinking about what you said a lot since things calmed down. I should have let you finish telling me your story. I think you needed to tell it and I could have learned from hearing it. Even talking to you just a short while, I know that you care about people and I like that very much. Don't worry too much that you were misunderstood. People misunderstand each other a lot. Sometimes we never even know how different what others see and hear is from what we intended. You did the best you could at the time. I think you said you did some damage control. That's what you should do in a case like that. Things change and then things change again, you know. And learn that even though it seems ridiculous you have to be really, really clear about what you're thinking. There is some stuff in my book that might help you with that. I wish you well and look forward to seeing you again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading through an article that can make people think.
Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!


Look at my web blog; home and auto insurance quote

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home