Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday was quite an interesting day that I am still recovering from. At 8:00 AM, I was at Weekenders Toastmasters and gave the speech about The Man Who Listened Well and seven Toastmasters asked to buy my book because, of course, I told them my speech was from the book. At 10:00 AM, I was at Southwest Writers handing over some copies to be sold at the meeting (as they do for all SWW member books). My wonderful writer friend Sue Mazzone (www.moodmovie.blogspot.com) graciously agreed to make the announcement about my book being published and available as I rushed off. At 10:30 AM, I was at Temple Albert to see my boss's daughter's Bat Mitzvah and have lunch with 160 of their guests. At 3:00 PM, I was at Page One Bookstore where they allow self-published authors to sell their books in the cafe. There I ran into David from SWW, who told me that Sue had done a wonderful job promoting my book and they sold five copies. At 6:30 PM, I was at dinner and sold another book to a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time who asked what I had been doing lately and who I was able to tell I had written a book!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would like to improve your know-how simply
keep visiting this site and be updated with the newest news update posted
here.

My web blog :: general online insurance

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home