Friday, November 04, 2005

The Man Who Listened Well (Continued)

Having him listen to me was a joyful and rewarding experience. I listened to him right back, as best I could, so that I could find more things that I could say that he would want to listen to. I wanted to discover the truth for him and tell it to him. I wanted to do good work for him so that I could report back and he would listen to me some more, because he would know exactly how valuable what I said and what I did was, he listened so well.

The way he listened may have been a natural talent that he had or one that he developed. I wish that you could meet him and experience it for yourself. But he lives far away and he is very busy. He can’t have the whole world traipsing through his office to see how he listens. I think he would be happy if he could see us trying it for ourselves. What he did was really very simple, something that we could all do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home