Sunday, October 30, 2005

Back from El Paso

I should have also mentioned that I was going to the Toastmasters District 23 Fall Conference in El Paso, Texas. Of course, I thought that I would be able to continue posting from there, but it turned out my motel had a dial-up connection and I didn't have the right software loaded on that computer for dial-up. That happened to me in DC, too. Maybe next time I'll have it figured out! Anyway, had a great time at the conference. Learned a lot, made new friends, and deepened old friendships. Also laughed a lot because the highlight of the conference was a humorous speech contest. Have I recommended Toastmasters before? Let me do it again. We learn communication and leadership and have a lot of fun doing it.

Toastmasters International

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home