Friday, March 04, 2005

Family Crisis

My blog tonight has to be about Jack because he's all I can think of. Jack is our Jack Russell Terrier. He was out on his walk on the mesa with our other dogs tonight with Gator, my husband, driving along beside them in the van when Jack walked under the van and the wheel ran over him. His hip was broken in four places. There was no damage to his internal organs, his spine, or his nerves, and the vet seems to think that bones are no problem to fix so we are hopeful that he can be made as good as new but we are worried. Don't think harshly of Gator. He loves Jack very much and feels very bad. Personally, I forgive him because I have driven beside them, too, and it could have happened when I was driving, but neither of us will ever do it again. I love you, Jack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

I pray that Jack recovers well and that you all have many more years together. And know that Jack is forgiving too, as are all pets.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very sorry to hear about Jack's accident, and hope he feels better soon. On the positive side, at least it will slow down that JRT, which could be a bleessing!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home