Monday, February 21, 2005

Doing the Right Thing

I always knew I had to do the right thing. I always knew that I had to have right on my side to be strong enough to survive in the world, to be worthy of being helped by other people, or at least to die with honor. But I know now that what I thought was right was not always right. What I thought was good was not always good. What I thought was evil was not always evil. And I know now exactly how to tell good from evil and how to know I'm doing the right thing. Here it is: www.mariannepowers.com/goodevil.htm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would like to grow your familiarity only keep visiting
this web page and be updated with the most up-to-date gossip posted here.


Also visit my homepage; auto insurance compare rates - http://trilln.com/online_auto_insurance
-

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home