Saturday, March 19, 2005

Change the World

Margaret Mead said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!"

I believe that we, you and me, can change the world. All we have to do is change what we believe about the world and the people in it. If what we believe changes, the way we act changes. If the way we act changes, our effect on other people changes. If our effect on other people changes, it changes what they believe, about us, certainly, and maybe about the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my site - small business insurance quotes **

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home