Thursday, November 19, 2009

Use Tools to Help Them Do It Correctly

In that situation, we had to make it a little harder for ourselves, in order to make it easier for the patients. Usually, our software makes things easier for us. It has defaults so that the usual answer is automatically filled in, required fields that you can’t skip or default, filtered fields that require one of a limited number of answers, and pop-up reminders that some action is required when you enter certain data. In the beginning, I didn’t set those up, because they weren’t necessary if everyone did everything perfectly. Now, I use them whenever I can to make it easier to do it right. I use all the tools and techniques that my team and I can think of to make it easier to do it right.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home