Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Make It Easier for the Person Doing It

The medical office software I used for years required that you put in the guarantor information first. The guarantor was the person that the statement would be addressed to and the one who was responsible for the bill. The information sheet that I used to have people fill out also had the guarantor information first, to make it easier for us to put the information in the computer. But I found out that people want to give you information about the patient first. Apparently, that is the logical thing for most people. So, I rearranged the form, because I got tired of trying to follow the arrows they drew all over the form when they realized they had filled it out incorrectly, or having to correct the information I had already entered when I realized the name they had put down as the guarantor was really a kid and must be the patient.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home