Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Perfect Book Signing

The new Hastings at Candelaria & Tramway was the perfect place for a book signing. The store was beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks, Celisha and Dan and Elias! They let me stay as long as I wanted. I sold books and talked to lots of people about my book and whatever else came up, like Burns and Allen, Casablanca, and Arkansas Razorbacks. Many of them kidded with me about my sign advertising advice for 10 cents, and paid the 10 cents! With some I felt a special connection, as if mine was a message they needed or were ready to hear. It made me try to figure out how to say what it is really about in a few words. I will keep thinking about that!

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home