Saturday, November 11, 2006

In An Instant

When I met The Man Who Listened Well, he gave me light. In an instant, I could see everything that had been happening to me. I say that on purpose, because I had no control. Suddenly, all the things I had been bumping into, no, throwing myself against is more accurate, became obvious. I could see that my failures had been inevitable, because of the path I had taken. I could see that there was another way. Sometimes, when I'm not paying attention, I still run into those same obstacles, but now I know what they are and can get back on course without stumbling around too much.

The most amazing thing is that now I always know what to do.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home