Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Synchronicity

I'm not sure if I understand what people mean by synchronicity. From the root word, I would say it is a condition where events are synchronized and that is what I am talking about. The implication in what I have read about it seems to be that there is no common cause, but I wonder if that is because the connection is unrecognized. I have been feeling like I have been seeing some synchronicity lately, as if people from different places are all starting to realize the same thing. Of course, it may just be the phenomenon I experienced when I got a Jack Russell Terrier -- suddenly I started seeing them everywhere -- because suddenly I was paying attention to Jack Russell Terriers. But I like to think that is more like the discovery of fire, which I have heard happened about the same time all over the world.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home