Saturday, November 04, 2006

Toastmasters Conference Day 2

The conference went on today from 7:15 AM in the morning (I was late) until about midnight. Business meetings, training sessions, visiting with and learning from old and new friends, more great speakers, the banquet, and the humorous speech contest. Sometimes a major speech contest, with eight speakers each doing five to seven minutes, can seem long, but not the humorous speech contest. Laughter makes it go faster.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this
article is amazing, great written and include almost all vital infos.
I would like to look extra posts like this .

Stop by my homepage: quote online car insurance

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home