Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Real Beginning

I'm not going to complain about my parents because, you know, I'm just too old for that! And I decided a while back that they were just doing the best they could, what they thought was the right thing, just like every other human being on the planet. And if I am what my parents made me, then they are what their parents made them, ad infinitum.

The real beginning is when we realize that we have a choice, no matter where we were born or in what circumstances, no matter what happens that's out of our control, no matter what other people do. It's a choice to be responsible for our own lives and our own actions, to adapt and grow and find our way, to make our world what we want it to be, and to be happy.

When we start making conscious choices based our vision of what can be instead of being pushed around by what has always been, that's when things get interesting!

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home