Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oprah's Address

Oprah's address on the show is:

Oprah Winfrey
Harpo Studios
1058 West Washington
Chicago, IL 60607

I love Oprah and, apparently, so do people all over the world. Many people coming to my website were searching for Oprah's address (I posted it back in December when I sent her a copy of my book). I know this because of Google Analytics!

I also found that one person had come to my website searching for Opray. Which made me realize that I had misspelled it in an entry I made back in June. I started to go correct that, but then I realized that someone had found me because I mistyped it! I hesitated. I think I'll leave it that way!

If you came here looking for Oprah's address, you're welcome! I think you might like my book, my blog, and the rest of my website, too.

Thanks for visiting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an amazing impact on many peoples life

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank u for posting her address because i need her help with my family promblems.u have done a great deed for me and my family.Iam only 11 years old and this loving about my family.Thank u

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home