Friday, September 29, 2006

Mapstats and Google Analytics

You may have noticed a new feature on my blog, which is a list of the locations of the last ten visitors. It is a free tool available from Mapstats. The link is just above the list. This is a very cool tool, that also shows how they got to my site, if you look the same day as the hit. For about $5 a month, they will show the information for all the hits. I might try that after a while.

In the meantime, I signed up for Google Analytics, also free. This shows a map of the locations of all my visitors and over 100 other statistics. It's amazing! For example, I know that one of my visitors today searched for "management is doing a right thing", so I can provide this quote:

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
-- Peter Drucker

Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home