Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fun Booksigning!

I had fun at my booksigning at Hastings tonight. Many people chuckled at my sign (Advice 10 cents) and a few stopped to investigate. One man came over and said, "Okay, I'll bite" and let me sell him a book. He was Judge Murdoch! I was very pleased!

My friends Christi, with her handsome son Justin (who was into pirates), and Jenny came by, too. I talked to Patty, who said she would come and visit me here on the blog. Don't forget to post a comment, Patty. I passed out many brochures and pens. I would have had candy, but it melted in my car!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article is in fact a pleasant one it assists new web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.



Check out my site ... auto insurance rates online

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home