Friday, June 02, 2006

Region III Conference

I arrived in Oklahoma City last night just in time for the reception over at the Oklahoma City Marriott, which is just across the parking lot. I don't have a room there until tonight. Region III reserved rooms for Friday and Saturday night but not for Thursday night. If the conference starts at 8 in the morning, wouldn't you reserve some for the night before? Ah, but they're not the only ones. This happened when I went to Florida for the Medical Manager Conference and to Washington DC for the HIPAA Conference, too. I had to stay one night in a different hotel. As you can probably guess, I usually wait until the last minute to make my reservations. But I still don't understand!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
nice written and come with almost all significant infos.
I would like to look extra posts like this .


Here is my weblog; car insurance online comparison :: :
:

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home