Thursday, June 01, 2006

On the Way to OKC

I have postdated this entry for tomorrow. At first light, I will be up and on my way to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, for the Toastmasters Region III Conference, where I will learn how to be a Lieutenant Governor of Marketing to serve District 23! Toastmasters conferences are always educational, enlightening, and fun! We will have educational sessions, entertainment, and listen to the International Speech Contestants compete for the Regional championship. Whoever wins will go on to the World competition in Washington, DC, in August, and then there will be a new World Champion of Public Speaking. I expect to see many people from New Mexico there and meet lots of people from the other eight states in our region. This year, I am also going to the International Conference so that I can meet people from all over the world. You can read all about Toastmasters at www.toastmasters.org. Maybe I'll see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home