Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hello, Fellow Bloggers!

We had a great time at Southwest Writers tonight talking about BLOGGING!

Over the next few weeks, I will be posting my talk, Blogging 101, here (and also posting all the things that I forgot to say!). If you have any specific questions, please post a comment and I will try to answer.

Thanks to everyone who came out!

And thanks to a fellow Toastmaster, who came and wrote an evaluation for me so that I could get credit toward my Advanced Toastmaster award. Thanks, Holly!

www.toastmasters.org

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg Spencer said...

We did indeed - a very exciting and inspiring presentation. Thanks, Marianne! What a wonderful introduction to the Southwest Writers group for a new member like myself!

I'm determined to create my own blog soon.

Thanks again.

Peg

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home