Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Accepted for Publication

I am pleased to announce that my column, Around the Office: There is No Them, There's Only Us, has been accepted for publication in the Albuquerque Tribune Business Section. I will let you know when it will run.

The Trib has an interesting history that spans over 80 years. The founder, Carl Magee, said: "For many years I had the idea in my head that some day after I had made my pile, I would try to run a newspaper that would tell the whole truth about everything as near as I could get the truth. Then I would see what would happen." Apparently, that created some excitement for him and some New Mexico politicians of the day. Read the details in the "Tribune History".

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg Spencer said...

Congratulations!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home