Monday, October 17, 2005

Tom Peters Slides

Tom Peters puts his slides up on his blog for people to see and comment on. I like this set. My favorite quote from it is from Jack Welch:

"You can't behave in a calm, rational manner. You've got to be out there on the lunatic fringe."

It's near the end of this set of slides:

Another major revision of my Leadership50 PP. I spent the entire 8-hour São Paulo flight revising. I'm quite pleased, actually. Take a look ...
Tom Peters posted this on 09/29/05.

mp

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! That is the type of info that should be
shared around the net. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning
this post upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site .
Thank you =)

Feel free to visit my web site :: auto ins quotes
online - trilln.com -

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home