Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Humorous Speech Saturday

I represented Challenge Toastmasters in the Area Humorous Speech Contest a few weekends ago and placed second. I will be competing the the next level (Division) contest this Saturday. My speech is about the people in the office. I don't really talk about anybody in particular, say any names, or tell any stories that can be identified. Not about my coworkers anyway. But for the next contest, I asked my boss if I could tell stories about him (I've known him for 20 years). He said okay. We'll see how this speech turns out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gerardoavery cristian said...

if you are looking to cross-utilize a staff that already has certification in other areas, such as CFA or Actuarial, you may want to go with the PRM, as that certification credits people for having other designations. Management Certifications

4:21 PM  
Blogger rosebushbutter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:37 PM  
Blogger rosebushbutter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home