Sunday, October 09, 2005

ebookstand

Even though I narrowed down my choice of publishers to about one by deciding that I had to have white paper, I still wanted to make sure they were okay. I googled them to see if anybody was saying anything bad about them (nobody was). I searched barnesandnoble.com to see if any of their books are available there (168 of them). And I astutely noticed that they advertise on Writer's Market's e-newsletter (which means that Writer's Market thinks they're okay). So I felt really good about them.

Not to mention that the price is really reasonable: $449 for my 97-page book, which price includes 52 copies of the book. And I get return e-mails usually in 5 minutes or less when I have questions. They're good!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!



Feel free to visit my web blog; car insurance policy

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home