Friday, September 02, 2005

Introduction

This book is about people, why we fight, and how we can stop fighting, solve our problems, and achieve all our goals together. I wrote it for the man who helped me find the words -- to show him that, at last, I understood, for me so that I wouldn't forget, and for you.

I had a problem with people. People who didn't understand me. People who fought me and worked against me. People whose actions were incomprehensible to me. When I finally realized what the solution to my problem was, I also realized that I had known it all along. I think it will be the same for you.

The way to solve the problem is by doing the right thing. For many years, I thought I was. It just didn't seem to work. I would do the right thing, but people wouldn't take it the way I intended. They would get angry, retaliate against me, and make me suffer, not to mention really confusing me. Doing the right thing was hard.

What I know now is that doing the right thing is easy. As long as you have really found the right thing, which is also easy, but not obvious, and that when you do the right thing, it is right for everyone -- no anger, no retaliation, no suffering, no confusion.

Come with me, then, and see if you agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home