Sunday, July 26, 2009

Be On Their Side

But the most important thing in getting people to want to do something was to be on their side.

If I wasn’t on their side, they would not listen to me or do what I thought they should do. They knew it was possible that I was trying to get them to do something that wasn’t in their best interest. I would never tell anyone, not even an enemy, to do something that I thought would set them up to be hurt. But I’m the only one that knows that for sure. And if I don’t care about someone, maybe I don’t give quite enough thought to what might hurt them, so they are right not to listen to me if I don’t care about them, even though I am an honorable person.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home