Tuesday, April 04, 2006

House Sold

I cannot seem to think of anything tonight except that we have sold our house! Well, almost. We had 3 offers over the last two weeks, all too low. Then today, in one day, we got 4! They were all good and we chose the best one. We signed all the papers and faxed them over, accepted the offer. Now they will put a sold sticker on our "for sale" sign. But there is still the termite inspection and the septic system inspection and the appraisal, the survey, and the title search to get through on time. And maybe other things that we haven't even thought of yet. "But, of course, you'll have to do that", they'll say, as if we should have known. We've bought and sold two other houses and it never went exactly like we thought. This is a nerve-wracking business! But it's great to know that someone likes our house, (more likely the yard and the big mulberry tree by the back patio, which is why we love it!).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Marianne!

What a load off, eh?

I'm happy for you.

Peg

10:46 AM  
Blogger Annie G said...

Hey that's great! Funnily enough, Trevor and I sold our house last week as well! Have you got a moving date?

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gator (my husband), the dogs, the cat, and most of our stuff have already moved to the new place in the country. We wanted more land for the animals. Just me and a few things left here. It was a lot easier to clean up after they left! I do miss them though. I guess I'll be moving when I get back from Washington DC in a few days. Why are you moving, Annie?

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?

I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you
share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Feel free to visit my blog post - online car insurance companies

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home