Saturday, March 04, 2006

You Never Know

I had a great time and learned a lot at Albuquerque Weekenders Toastmasters even though I wasn't in the speech contest we had. I got some great information at Southwest Writers even though the talk was on synopses and I don't write fiction. And someone told me that "people are saying good things about you." Cool! And at Page One, I met some wonderful people even though I didn't sell any books. And I might get involved in a project with one of them in the near future. Sometimes, you set out to do something, it turns out differently than you expected, and that's good, too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have gone to the SWW thing, Marianne, but was out of town for a memorial service. Let me rephrase. I would have been at the SWW thing, but I chose the more important course of action and went to the memorial service for a dear friend.

I'm sure both were meaningful.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home