Thursday, March 16, 2006

Men in Black and HSS

A friend read my article in the Albuquerque Tribune and agreed with most of my points but reminded me of a quote from the movie, Men in Black:

I wrote:
HSS are intelligent, logical, hard-working, moral, and social.

From Men in Black:
Jay: Why the big secret? People are smart, they can handle it.
Kay: A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.


I love that movie! So, I might say it this way:
A person is intelligent, logical, hard-working, moral, and social. And even if he is not at any time, it's still good to treat him as if he is, because that's what makes him want to be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this weekend is fastidious for me, as this moment i am reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here at my home.


Review my page - how to get cheap auto insurance

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home