Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's More Books!

Since the book had already been set up to print, they did want money ($80) to change it, and time. The money might have been okay, but I didn't want to spend the time! It is only 1/16" off, after all. And I noticed that The One Minute Manager cover is off by the same amount. They also gave me the option to change the cover anytime for the same amount. So, I approved the Proof Copy and production has started! In two weeks, I will have 52 copies of my own and the book will be available through ebookstand.com, barnesandnoble.com, amazon.com.

Do you have something to say? I highly recommend print on demand!

3 Comments:

Blogger A R N O L D said...

Congratualtions - my office could use a case of that book ;)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Thanks! That would be great! Or it could start with just one book. If even one person starts making different choices, change spreads, like a ripple in a pond.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such strategies to your won webpage.


Check out my web site what is auto insurance ()

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home