Thursday, July 21, 2005

Getting Mad

I think that I have said before that I learned what I know from making mistakes. So, I must be still learning because I'm still making mistakes. I didn't do the right thing today. I made myself mad. I would try to say that someone else made me mad, but I know better. People just do what they do and we decide what it means. We are the ones who make ourselves mad. Or I could have been mad intentionally. That is, I could have thought about what was said and done and decided to let people know that it was not okay with me. But that isn't what happened. I decided I had been insulted and let myself react without thinking about where my reaction would take me or even where I wanted to go. Not that I can do that in the few seconds it takes me to walk down the hall. I just shouldn't have walked down the hall until I had thought about it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say about this
piece of writing, in my view its truly amazing for me.

my web page: best online car insurance quotes

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home