Monday, April 20, 2009

I Thought I Had a Good Reason

As I slowly learned to recognize my own motives, I knew that I had not always had a good reason for everything I said and did. But when I realized that I had been fooling myself (and not many other people, most likely!), I tried to stop doing those things for which I didn’t have a good reason. I still wanted to have a good reason for everything I said and did, even though I thought differently about what constituted a “good” reason. At any point in time, though, no matter what I later thought about whether I was right or wrong, I have, at the time, thought I had a good reason for everything I said and did.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I delight in, lead to I discovered exactly what I was looking for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye

Here is my page; insurance quotes from

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home