Saturday, April 18, 2009

Assume Everyone Has a Good Reason

If you had asked me, for most of my life, I would have said I have always had a good reason for everything I said and did. Sometimes, it was that it was the right thing to do and helped me accomplish one of my goals. I still consider that to be a good reason. Other times, you might have had to be a little more broadminded about what “good” meant. In the past, I have often done things because other people “made me mad” or “hurt my feelings” or “tricked” me into thinking it was OK. At the time, those were good reasons to me, too (although I don’t think they are now). Sometimes, I did things without even consciously thinking about why I was doing them. But, it never took me long to think up a “good” reason after the fact, if questioned.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home