Friday, November 24, 2006

What Are You Looking For?

Now that I can see more information for this blog because of Google Analytics, I know that people come here from all over the world and I know that most people get here by searching for "doing the right thing". It makes me feel good to think that people everywhere are searching for that. And it makes me think. Can you find that here? Yes, you can. I haven't been all over the world, but I have been all over my own country and it is the same everywhere. People are unhappy and make the people around them unhappy because of what they think others are doing to them. But it isn't true. That isn't the problem. And the answers are here.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home