Monday, August 14, 2006

Who I Am

I am a writer and public speaker on personal growth, professional development, work relationships, conflict resolution, management and leadership. My book is called Doing the Right Thing and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time. It is a book about people who work in offices and why we fight.

Why do we fight? Because we are not treated the way we want to be treated. What do we want? Different things, but mostly respect for our accomplishments and compassion for our weaknesses.

How do we give that in order to get it? That's what my book is all about.

There are three areas to consider: Knowing, Listening, Speaking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I think, Marianne, that both respect and compassion imply an understanding of wholeness and its importance to people. (There's a revolution in here somewhere!)

Best to you

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that word, wholeness, and it makes me want to say next, transcendance. We need to be all right so that we can move to the next level.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home