Friday, December 30, 2005

What a Wonderful World

Whenever I think of problem-solving, I think of my good friend Ron at Magnetic North. I think he has a completely different technique, but he is a good problem-solver, too. I agree wholeheartedly with something he said in a workshop I attended. I think it went like this:

"An incomplete understanding of the problem leads to an incomplete solution."

He is a very good person to be around, as he always makes people feel like they are respected and cared for. I guess you might say he has a good aura. Which is why we sometimes call him Roni Lama. But then, because of a very humourous tall tale he told last year, we also sometimes call him Rhonda May.

He is a very good facilitator. He doesn't have a blog and I give him a hard time about that every time I see him. But he does have a beautifully insightful newsletter that you can sign up for. He has also written several books, including:

What a Wonderful World
What a Wonderful World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home