Saturday, December 03, 2005

Busy Day

I started out the day at 8:00 AM at Albuquerque Weekenders Toastmasters. It's early for a Saturday, but always starts the day off right. One of my friends there, Wendy, had given away her copy of Doing the Right Thing and bought another. A distributor! Very cool!

Then I rushed over to SouthWest Writers with my flip chart to test out whether people would be able to see it for my lecture on blogging in February (and to reassure Rob that I was really working on it) and put some books on the table for sale. No luck there. We had a great speaker, though, David Morrell. His new book, Creepers, sounds really interesting: urban exploration.

Creepers
Creepers



Home for a quick lunch, then over to Page One Bookstore at Montgomery and Juan Tabo for the monthly book fair for local writers in the cafe. I had a wonderful talk with James, who bought my book. I think I am going to like the talking and listening as much as selling books.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home